Chocolate Pomegranate Chia Seed Pudding With Coconut Milk Recipe | Gluten Free And Vegan
Chia seed pudding is so versatile that just gather few ingredients and whip up in a new flavor altogether. Today I am sharing chia seed pudding which is topped with pomegranate and choco chips. In this pudding, coconut milk is used for soaking and coconut water to bring it to the consistency required.
Servings 2 Serving
- 1 Cup coconut milk (I had very thick coconut milk)
- ½ – 1 Cup coconut water water
- 3 Tblsp chia seeds
- 2 Tblsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tblsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate
- 1 Tblsp fresh shredded coconut
Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut water overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between.
Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add coconut water till you get your desired consistency.
In addition to this add honey and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two.
Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and pomegranate seed.
Add few fresh coconut pieces and serve this chocolate pomegranate chia seed pudding with coconut milk chilled or cold.
- During the soaking time, it is good to shake in between else chia seeds forms lumps which are a bit time taking to remove.
- With these measurements add any of your favorite fruits and nuts.
- Either honey or maple syrup can be used for sweetness.
- This chia seed pudding with any variation can be consumed twice or thrice a week. I noticed if I eat more than I get constipated.
- I used coconut water to make it thin as the soaked mixture was very very thick.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg