Strawberry Mango Salsa
Strawberry mango salsa | A perfect Mexican fruit salad to enjoy in summer with tacos, tortilla chips, and in wraps. Best fresh fruit salsa, prepared with few ingredients in just 10 minutes.
- 1 cup mango cubes
- 1 cup strawberry cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp red onion chopped finely
- 2 tbsp jalapeno deseeded and finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-4 tbsp green coriander finely chopped
- A pinch of salt
Add all the ingredients mango cubes, strawberries pieces, chopped red onion, jalapeno, and coriander leaves in a bowl.
Squeeze lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt. Mix well. Note- Salt balances the sweetness of fruits and blend well with other flavors.
Serve this homemade fruit salsa with chips immediately.
I am sharing a few tips here about how you can make your own salsa in the best possible way. Fresh homemade salsa is always great to snack on.
- Use ripe fruits – To get the best flavors you must use best ripe mangoes and strawberry.
- Salsa Seasoning- Do not forget to add lemon juice. And adjust the spiciness as per taste. Feel free to remove jalapeno if required.
- Feel free to add any additional fruits like pineapple, kiwi or avocado.
- Allow salsa sitting for a few minutes before serving– Mix thoroughly and keep aside for few minutes. It will make this salsa juicier and lip-smacking.
Calories: 42kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 541IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg