No-Bake Macadamia Nut Bars With Dates
No-bake macadamia nut bars are vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free energy bars made with dates, macadamia nuts, and almonds.Made with just 3 ingredients this no-bake, no-cook macadamia bars are chewy in texture.
Servings 10 Squares
- 1 cup dates deseeded (I used Medjool dates, required 12-15 dates)
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup almond
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut (optional)
First of all, clean the dates and remove the seeds.
After that in a food processor add dates, almond, and macadamia nuts. Grind this until dry fruits are broken into pieces and mix together consistently.
Now line a parchment paper in a baking pan or in a plate.
Finally, pour this mixture in the pan and set it with the help of a spatula. Spread some desiccated coconut on top. Set them and keep in the fridge until they firm.
Cut them into the desired shape. No-bake macadamia date energy bar ready to serve with milk in the breakfast time or snack time.
Tips & FAQ’s
- Mix and match dry fruits as per the availability.
- Use Medjool dates for this recipe. They are easily available in Costco, Sam’s club, or in Indian stores. You can find these on Amazon as well.
- Medjool dates are very soft in texture and easy to handle. This not only makes the recipe sweet but also works well for binding the mixture.
- You can also add raisins, cranberry to give more fruity flavor.
Can you eat macadamia nuts every day?
All the nuts contain healthy fats. If you follow keto diet then consuming nuts every day is perfect as they fit in the macro distribution of the KETO diet.
Having said that for other diets one has to be mindful while consuming and compensate the calories by adjusting other food items.
Else it will result in fat gain.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg