Oats Laddu With Dates | Oats Laddu | Oats Dry Fruits Laddu
Oats laddu with dates is mildly Indian sweet laddu recipe made with rolled oats, dry fruits, and jaggery. An easy to make delicious snack and power packed laddu recipe loaded with essential nutrients. Oats laddu with dates are fiber-rich and makes a perfect afterschool snack for kids or can be packed in their lunch tiffin-box.
Servings 18 Laddu
- 1 Cup rolled oats (gluten-free oats are another choice to make)
- 1 Cup chopped almond
- 14 dates (Used mejdool dates)
- ¼ Cup chopped cashew
- ½ Tsp cinnamon powder or cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ Cup jaggery
First of all, deseed the dates and keep them ready.
Collect all the nuts and chop them roughly. Dry roast them one by one and keep aside. Do not roast all chopped nuts together. All nut have different roasting time so always roast separately.
Now dry roast rolled oats in a pan on medium heat till golden brown color.
Let the oats and nuts come at room temperature.
Once all roasted ingredients are at room temperature, take all the ingredients in a grinding jar and pulse till all are combined and into tiny pieces. Dates will help in binding laddus so no need to add ghee or clarified butter.
Pour this mixture in a mixing bowl. Take a small portion of this mixture and make ball shape using your palms.
Guilt-free Indian sweet Oats laddu with dates are ready to serve of the festival.
- Store oats laddus in an airtight container. For two weeks you can store them.
- Mentioned dates and jaggery quantity is good enough for sweet taAdjustdjyst as per your taste If you want sweeter add more jaggery or dates.
- Dry fruits like walnuts, pecan, dried cranberries, raisins can also be added.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg