Mini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffin Cookies
These mini Chocolate chip muffin cookies prepared with oatmeal are chewy, crunchy & topped with roasted nuts. These are dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, flourless and refined sugar-free.
Servings 12 Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup oats flour
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup roasted nuts pecans & walnut chopped finely
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
In a mixing bowl add rolled oats, oats flour, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Pour 1.5Tblsp or 2 Tblsp oats mixture in every muffin liner.
Level each liner evenly and bake them for 12-15 minutes.
Take them out after 15 minutes and let them come at room temperature.
Meanwhile, prepare for the dry fruits spread. Dry roast pecans & walnuts on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Let them cool down.
In a bowl take chocolate chips and microwave until they are melted.
Add dry roasted nuts in the melted chocolate chip. Mix it well and keep it ready.
As soon as muffins cookies are cool down remove the muffin liner.
Add 1-2 teaspoon spread on every oats muffin cookie and let the chocolate mixture dry up.
After a few hours when chocolate sets in mini oatmeal chocolate chip muffin cookie are ready to serve.
- Let the chocolate dries up before serving.
- Store them in an airtight container after chocolate sets.
- These mini oatmeal chocolate chip muffin cookies make a great healthy snack. But still, be mindful while consuming.
- Kept their height only 6-7mm thick before baking, after baking it was below 15mm.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg