Corn Salsa | Fresh Corn Salsa Using Frozen Corn | Sweet Corn Salsa
This corn salsa is quite easy to make, combining sweet corn, chopped tomato, onion, serrano chili, cilantro and a dash of lime juice. This is a perfect recipe for nachos or adds on in a burrito bowl. Even it is a kind of salad which will go perfectly for snack time or with your rice recipes.
Servings 4 Serving
- 2 Cup sweet corn (I used frozen. thaw before measuring)
- 1 Cup chopped tomato
- 1 Cup onion (used white onion)
- 2 garlic clove chopped and minced
- 1 Tbls chopped serrano chili
- 2 Tblsp chopped green coriander
- ¼ Tsp black pepper powder
- 2 Tblsp lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
First of all, prepare corn. If frozen, thaw them and then use. If you need grilled one, get them grilled or saute.
Chop onion, tomato, chili, coriander and garlic clove.
Now combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, pepper powder and adjust salt as per taste.
Fresh sweet corn salsa is ready to go with chips or burrito bowl or just as a salad. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Mix and match with seasonal veggies.
- Use fresh corn or grilled or sauteed. It will taste amazing.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg