Lemon And Coriander Soup – How to make this flavorful soup
Soups are a liquid form of food served hot or cold. They are normally served as an appetizer before the main course. Soups are full of flavors and very nutritious. In this lemon and coriander soup, I have not done any modification except stalk I used simple water. The vegetable stalk will add more flavors to this soup.
Servings 4 Serving
- 1 Lemon juice
- ¼ Cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 Tsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 Tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1 Medium size onion finely chopped
- ¼ Cup finely chopped cabbage
- ¼ Cup finely chopped carrots
- 3 cups basic vegetable stock or normal water
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp cornflour dissolved in 2 tbsp water
- 2 Tsp oil (ghee or butter can also be used)
First of all, heat the oil in a pan and add garlic. Fry it until the raw smell of garlic goes away.
Now add chopped onion and fry until color changes to golden brown. Add chopped cabbage and carrot. Fry it for 2-3 min. Keep stirring it.
Now add water, lemon juice, salt as per taste and corn flour. Mix well as corn flour tend to make lumps if not. Add chopped coriander and boil it for 5-6 mins.
Serve immediately, with the goodness of Vit C, lemon, and coriander soup is ready to serve.
- Add black pepper if required.
- You can skip adding corn flour.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg