3 Ingredients Healthy Strawberry Milkshake (Sugar-Free)
This sugar-free healthy Strawberry Milkshake is prepared by blending fresh strawberries, milk, and maple syrup. Creamy, smooth, and lip-smacking milkshake is ready in no time without sugar.
Servings 2 Serve
- 2 cup milk using whole milk
- 5 tbsp maple syrup (you can replace with honey too)
- 3 cup strawberry
Hull the strawberries and clean them.
In a blender combine all three ingredients and blend them until you get the smooth and creamy consistency.
Pour in two glasses and serve this healthy no sugar strawberry milkshake with ice cubes. Keep it in the fridge before serving.
Tips To make perfect healthy milkshake
- You can replace maple syrup with honey as mentioned quantity.
- Adjust consistency by adding extra milk. More milk thinner milkshake.
- Use fresh strawberries to make it tastier. Frozen strawberries can also be used.
- Adding ice cream, frozen banana, and cheesecake makes another variety of milkshakes. So go and feel free to experiment yourself.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 765mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 421IU | Vitamin C: 127mg | Calcium: 365mg | Iron: 1mg