Sweet Lassi Recipe | How To Make Sweet Lassi
Learn how to make sweet lassi by blending curd, sugar, cardamom, and garnish with some dry fruits, serve Indian summer drink sweet lassi with few ice cubes.
Servings 2 Servings
- 1.5 cup greek yoghurt you can use regular curd as well
- 1 cup water you can use milk too
- 4 tsp sugar powdered
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Few ice cubes
- 1 tbsp pistachio and almond for garnishing
Take all ingredients listed (except “For garnish”), to a blending jar.
Pulse for a few seconds till it becomes frothy.
Pour in two glasses and garnish with dry fruits.Serve Chilled.
- Use powdered sugar. It dissolves faster.
- Make sure curd used in making lassi is not sour.
- Adding flavors like cardamom or saffron is completely optional.
- Do not pulse more otherwise the butter will start separating from curd.
- You can make lassi with greek yogurt like I made, at the same time use less water while making it with regular curd.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 1mg