Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan And Gluten Free
Strawberry coconut chia seed pudding is very easy to prepare. Today I am sharing another chia seed pudding prepared with fresh strawberries and shredded coconut. Recently I and husband both started consuming chia seeds for breakfast. Just a few ingredients and a nutritious and weightloss friendly recipes get ready. This strawberry coconut chia seed pudding is also vegan and gluten-free.
Servings 2 Adults
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 3 Tblsp chia seeds
- 1 Cup chopped strawberries
- 2 Tblsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut
- 1 Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate
Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between.
Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency.
In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two.
Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut.
Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut.
Serve this strawberry coconut chia seed pudding either chilled or cold.
- During the soaking time, it is good to shake in between else chia seeds forms lumps which are a bit time taking to remove.
- With these measurements add any of your favorite fruits and nuts.
- Either honey or maple syrup can be used for sweetness.
- This chia seed pudding with any variation can be consumed twice or thrice a week. I noticed if I eat more than I get constipated. Drink more water after consuming this.
- Use the extra quantity of coconut milk to make it thin if the soaked mixture is very very thick.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg