Green Chutney For Chaat | Coriander Chutney (Hari Chutney) For Indian Chaat
Green chutney for chaat is an essential and versatile chutney of green coriander ground with garlic pods, green chili & ginger. Also known as hari chutney or coriander chutney, it is most often used in Indian cuisine, like in chaat or in Indian street food(snacks) recipes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 Cup tightly packed coriander leaves
- 1″ ginger
- 2-3 garlic pods
- 2 Green chilies (adjust ass per taste)
- 1/2 Medium size lemon squeezed
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup water
Add all ingredients in a blender jar except lemon juice
Grind everything till you get a smooth consistency.
Add lemon juice and mix well. Adjust salt as per taste.
Green chutney for chaat is ready to serve with your favorite Indian snack and chaats.
- Adjust green chilies as per taste. You can completely eliminate in order to avoid the heat.
- Replace coriander with mint to get mint chutney.
- You can also use a 1:1 ratio of green coriander and mint.
- Adding lemon juice retains the green color of coriander. Do try.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg