Spinach Pesto With Walnut | Vegan | Gluten-Free | How To Make Spinach Pesto Without Parmesan Cheese
Homemade spinach pesto is easy to make, and packed with the goodness of spinach, olive oil, and walnut. This Italian pesto is vegan & Gluten-free. This Spinach Pesto is made without permesan cheese.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 Cup Pesto
- 1.5 Cup tightly packed spinach
- 2 Tblsp dry basil (optional)
- 1 Tsp salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 Cup dry roasted walnut
- 1.5 Tblsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp agave syrup (you can use honey or sugar as well)
Add spinach, dry basil, garlic cloves, salt, walnuts, lemon juice and agave syrup in the grinding jar and blend until everything mixed.
Scrap down from the sides and add olive oil. Grind till you get a smooth paste-like consistency.
If pesto looks thicker just add 2-3 tbsp olive oil more and blend again.Spinach pesto is ready to serve and use.
- You can store in the fridge for 4-5 days. Cover the surface with olive oil, though it becomes darker with each passing day.
- To make nut-free eliminate nuts in the pesto and still will taste great.
- To make vegan do not use parmesan cheese.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg