Zucchini Paratha Recipe | Spiced Flavorful Zucchini Paratha
Zucchini Paratha is a flatbread with an Indian twist and a perfect breakfast or brunch recipe. Added some pickle and taste was great.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 9 Paratha
- 2 Cup grated zucchini
- 2 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 Cup green coriander chopped finely
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 3 Tblsp pickle choose any
- Salt as per taste
- Water as needed
First of all, clean and grate the zucchini and measure it for two cups. Do not squeeze its water. It will help to knead the dough and less water required for kneading.
Peel if you like I added with green layer and did not peel.
In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and combine them well. Rub everything together. It will help to absorb moisture from all wet ingredients.
Slowly add water to make a dough. Do not keep it. Start making parathas as soon as your dough is ready. Zucchini leaves water and dough will become soggy.
Divide the dough into equal parts. I made 9 naans with this dough. Heat a griddle on medium heat.
Dust the rolling surface and roll into a 5-6″ circle. Transfer it to the hot griddle.
Flip it on another side in few seconds and apply oil. Cook from both sides until it is golden brown.
Zucchini paratha is ready to serve hot with curd.
- Do not allow the dough to sit for some time. It will become soggy.
- I also notice grating also impact the taste and texture of the dough. If it fine grating then no zucchini is seen in the dough and required less water to knead. If you grate from the bigger side of the box grater then bits n pieces are visible and required more water to knead.
- It is all very simple Indian flatbread which is ready in no time.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg