Guacamole A Mexican Dip | Cucumber Avocado Dip Recipe
Nowadays there are many ways to make guacamole tasty and flavorful by adding another key ingredient. Today I am sharing a recipe where I added cucumber. This is a very famous dip in a healthy food chain in Austin. Served with pita bread, this dip tastes heavenly.
Servings 4 Serving
- 1 Cup cucumber
- 1 Medium size ripe avocado
- 2 Garlic pod
- 1 Green Chili
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 Cup water+1/4 Cup extra if required
- 1 Medium size lemon squeezed
First of all gather all the listed ingredients, clean and cut.
Take cucumber, garlic pods, green chili in a grinding jar and pulse for a few seconds.If the mixture is unable to move, add 1/2 cup of water and pulse again. Adding water helps the mixture move with the motor and get a smooth creamy paste.As soon as you see a smooth paste pour it into a bowl. Adjust salt as per taste and add lemon juice.
Mix well and serve chilled with nacho chips or with tacos.
Cucumber avocado dip or guacamole is ready to enjoy for the party.
- Replace cucumber with zucchini to get a new flavor altogether. (Will post the recipe soon).
- This is best when served immediately. Avocado has a tendency to become black in color if kept for some time in open.
- Also makes a great dressing for vegetable salads.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg