Coconut Laddu Recipe | Coconut Balls | How To Make Coconut Laddu With Condensed Milk
Coconut laddu is the easiest laddu recipe with just 2 ingredients. Dry coconut powder or desiccated coconut with condensed milk is just enough to make these laddus. For flavor add cardamom powder and for nutty texture add desired dry fruits.
Servings 10 Laddu
- 2 Cup desiccated coconut+ 1/2 cup for rolling on the laddu
- 3/4 Tin condensed milk
- 5-6 Cardamom
- Raisins (for garnishing)
Dry roast the desiccated coconut in a pan on low flame for few mins to get rid of the raw smell of coconut.
Now add cardamom powder and condensed milk. Combine well.
Keep stirring it low flame until the mixture starts thickening.
After 5-6 mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan. Now remove it from the heat.
Let it cool down to a temperature where it is bearable to touch.
Take a small quantity and shape them as tight ball using your palms. If the mixture is sticky to handle then apply some ghee (clarified butter) on the palms and then proceed.Roll over the dry coconut and decorate with raisins :).
Coconut Laddu with condensed milk is ready to serve.
- Condensed milk is sweet in taste but still if you want laddu sweeter then add 2-3 tbsp sugar.
- Cook this on low flame otherwise it will burn on the bottom.
- Skip adding dry fruits if you do not like.
- Skip raisins if you do not like it in laddu.
- You can also use freshly grated coconut and frozen coconut. Rest of the process remains the same.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg