Sweet Lassi Recipe | How To Make Sweet Lassi | Indian Summer Drink
Lassi is a very popular curd based traditional Indian summer drink especially from Punjab. Blending together curd, sugar, saffron or cardamom and garnish with some dry fruits, serve this chilled drink with few ice cubes. Lassi is very refreshing drink and served after the meal.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 Servings
- 1 1/2 Curd/yoghurt
- 1 Cup milk or water
- 4 Tsp sugar
- 4-5 Saffron strands
- Few ice cubes
- 1 Tblsp chopped pistachio and almond for garnishing
Take all ingredients listed above (except “For garnish”), to a blending jar. Pulse for few seconds till it becomes frothy.
Pour in two glasses and garnish with dry fruits.
- Use powdered sugar. It dissolves faster.
- Make sure curd used in making lassi is not sour.
- Adding flavors like cardamom or saffron is completely optional.
- Do not pulse more otherwise the butter will start separating from curd.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg