I remember my days when we lived in Newark US. Husband used to come home by 5:30 pm. I was trying new snacks every day and wait for my husband to come home.We enjoyed our evening tea with so much love, laughter, and passion. Never felt that love so far being so busy with kids now.
You may also like
This salad was cooked at one of the evenings and really taste so good. This was the first time I started including all three color bell peppers in my food. So here I am with my version of how to make sprouted moong salad.
Sprouted Moong Salad Recipe
1 Cup fresh beans sprout
1 Medium sized tomato chopped finely
2 Tblsp of yellow, red and green bell pepper, each
White pepper powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
2 Tblsp vinegar
1 Tblsp lemon juice
½ Tsp sugar
Salt as per taste
Black pepper as per taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and serve immediately. It tastes awesome.
Hope you enjoy this super delicious sprouted moong salad too. A perfect Snack for weight watchers.
Pin it for later
Sprouted Moong Salad
- 1 cup fresh beans sprout
- 1 medium size tomato chopped finely
- 2 tbsp yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp green bell pepper
- white pepper powder as per taste
- salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and serve immediately. It tastes awesome.Hope you enjoy this super delicious sprouted moong salad too. A perfect Snack for weight watchers.
If you try this recipe then we would love to hear from you. Do share a picture with us on email@example.com or tag me at @code2cook using hashtag #code2cook.
Also if you liked this recipe, Do not forget to rate us at the end of the post. You can follow me on Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest for such easy recipes.
This is my entry for BM #86 Week4 Day 1 Under “Redo old posts”.