Eggless whole wheat pumpkin bread is soft, moist and easy to make bread recipe with chocolate chips.
Let see how to bake this delicious, easy to make pumpkin bread with chocolate chips in no time.
Ingredient 10-12 Servings
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup oats flour
1 cup thick pumpkin puree
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup thick curd+2tblsp
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 brown sugar
1/4 cup water
2 tsp cinnamon powder
handful choco chips
- Take two mixing bowls for having dry and wet ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients in one bowl and mix them well. Make sure butter/oil is mixed with rest of them very well.
- Sift whole wheat flour, oats flour, baking soda, and salt nicely. It will be good if you sift two or three times. Idea is to mix baking soda thoroughly in flours.
- Mix all dry ingredients in the second bowl. (not chocolate chips as they will be spread on top of the bread. Just in case you like to have them in the bread then you might need more than mentioned above)
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180 C.
- Now mix dry ingredients in wet ingredients bowl. Not the other way round. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour the mix in the pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out (almost) clean except for the very middle.
- If it is not baked in the middle than lower the temperature by 20 C and bake for another 10 mins.
- Eggless whole wheat pumpkin bread with chocolate chips is ready to serve in breakfast with a warm glass of milk.
This is my entry for BM#95 W4D3 For Make Them Cake.