Here I am hosting Srivalli’s awesome theme “Kid’s Delight~Lunch Box Dishes In 30 Minutes” event for this month. We all face difficulties while packing kids tiffins in the morning. We mothers always worry about nutrition and some quick fixes in the morning time. Here you will find some great recipes for that matter.
Kid’s delight theme is Srivalli’s favorite theme as it is growing with her kids. She started this theme to get ideas for packing lunch. With her twins, this event is also growing up with loads of ideas, the cooking methods used, creative way to pack lunch boxes for our cute pies.
Here I am challenging myself as well as to all of you to make some interesting dishes to make in just 30 minutes for their tiffins. As per the theme kids should love it and approve. This is a funfilled event with a variety of recipes.
As such there are no restrictions, all kind of vegetarian lunch ideas are welcome (eggs are allowed). Still, there are few things to consider
- Cook any kid-approved lunch box recipes which are ready in or under 30 minutes. Post in your blog between 16Jan-15 Feb2019.
- Link to this post and Valli’s Kid’s Delight announcement post mandatory.
- If you do not have a blog and want to participate, then please email me your recipes at email@example.com. I will post them on my blog and include them in the roundup.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Using logo is optional.
- Vegetarian recipes only, but eggs are allowed.
Here’s how to send in your entries in Kid’s Delight Event
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of day 31Jan2019 with the following information:
- Your name
- Blog name/ Blog URL (if applicable)
- Entry Name
- Entry URL (if applicable)
- Include a brief description of the dish and how he/she enjoyed it
- I can take the pictures from your posts, but if you have disabled right clicking in your blog, please send me a picture of at least 580px wide. Non-bloggers please email me a picture along with your recipe details.